Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Card

I can't believe Christmas is this week! We had a party on Sunday and have another one on Wednesday, It's definitely starting to feel more like Christmas. I think we could use a little more snow though. For my work party we went tubing up at Soldier Hollow, they wouldn't let Syd go down but she was fine just playing in the snow at the bottom of the hill. By the time we went inside her cheeks were bright red and nose running but she still fought to stay outside. She looked so cute in her little snow suit:) We haven't gone to sit on Santa's lap yet because when we were at dinner awhile ago there was a Santa there and he was extra loud and jolly and scared the crap out of Syd and I'm pretty sure traumatized her for life. Chelsea made some awesome cards for us, I have some to hand out but probably won't be mailing any out.
Here It Is!
I love this picture

Reminds me of A Christmas Story:)

4 comments:

Brynn said...

So cute!!! love the pic of Ryan & Syd :)

Debbie's Delights said...

Sydney seems to loves the snow. Can't wait to you guys on Sunday!

Melerella said...

personally i love all three of the pictures. I'll miss you guys on christmas!

Emily said...

You guys forgot to send us one of those Christmas cards:) Syd is so cute. And will you please forgive me I was running around that last day, trying to get all the last minute things done and I forgot. We ended up packing up early and going out to Debbies the night before we left to come home. I'm so sorry.