Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Home again home again jiggity jog

Well, we're back from Mexico! Me and Ryan haven't been on a trip with just each other for a looong time. We just tried to relax as much as possible. Ate, drank, slept, layed on the beach, got a massage, took a boat ride to Isla Mujeres, did some shopping down town. It was just what we needed. Now we're back and ready for the holiday season!





We missed Syd sooo much! The cold weather on the other hand, not so much. The day after we got back we bundled up and went for a walk to the park. Good times.
















3 comments:

paigernate said...

ohh how i could go for some mexico right about now!!!! syd looks pretty cute all bundled up- but that's nothing new ALWAYS looks adorable

Emily said...

looks like you guys had fun we are going to be home soon about 3-4 days after xmas. And are you really ready for christmas? I haven't even been out christmas shopping. I have no idea what to get them from santa. Dallin wants a more expensive ipod(he already has one) or an i phone with service. HAHA and eliza wants a santa suprize. I'm cluless. I think that means they have to much. One more thing, I agree, syd ALWAYS looks adorable. love her

Emily said...

one more thing that last picture of syd remind me of the Christmas story. "I can't put my arms down." love it