Thursday, August 12, 2010

the zoo

What do you think? Do we measure up?
We took our annual trip to the zoo and Syd was way more in to it this year. It was so fun to watch her. The Hephants (elephants) were her favorite. She was running around to all the cages saying "Look at this thing!" So cute!
She got to ride the carousel and the train, "Like Thomas!"
Other than that we've just been playing outside a lot. She's been terrified of the pool this year so we haven't that often. She gets to go over to Great Grandma "Carsents" (Carsons) almost every Thursday. She loves it there, she gets to see Mo Mo the dog and Mama kitty and play with my cousins little girl Kate, they're so cute together:) She's been saying some pretty funny things lately... like after throwing a fit or being naughty she says "I'm so sorry mama." How can I not forgive that? The other day when we were leaving my mom's she said "I wanna drive home" if she wants to drive already, we're in trouble. If you say excuse you she used to say "Scuse me, I burped." now she just shouts back "Scuse YOUUU!"
Playing in the pool outback trying to stay cool, wearing her cousin Eliza's cute hand me down swimsuit

2 comments:

Chelsea + Brandon said...

I wuv her. She's so much fun! And she makes me feel so loved :)

Emily said...

I love the pictures at the zoo especially the one of the 3 of you. You and Ryan acting like the kids and Syd's got this look on her face, "Oh my parents are so embarrasing." She is so darn cute.