Monday, September 15, 2008

Syd is getting big!

My bff Chelsea took some super cute family pictures awhile ago so I'm finally posting a few of them. The other pictures are just Sydney being cute. I can't believe how big she's getting and how much she's changing! We're having so much fun with her! She has her two month check up tomorrow and it's gone by so fast, kind of sad :( She is smiling a lot and has the cutest little dimples! She totally copies you when you stick your tongue out at her, it's freakin adorable! She also likes to go shopping already, especially at target, maybe because her mommy goes there way to often :) We can't wait to see what she's going to do next!



5 comments:

Brynn said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she is already 2 months old. Let me know if you ever need a sitter.

Ash said...

I'll be in half day thurs. we'll hang out!!! she looks so cute.

Emily said...

she is so stinkin cute. I wish I was there to love on her.Kiss her for me. I was thinking of you when I made the jeans, a lot of moms have said they would not put there kids in them however I like them.So does Eliza.

paigernate said...

hals~ so is so stinkin' cute! the family pic is adorable nd i cannot believe that she is already 2 months! i was fun chattin' with ya today! luv yas

Debbie's Delights said...

I like your family picture. Can I have a copy? I need some Sydney time. Grandma Debbie